Hi lovelies! It’s me Jacki! Today’s post is the “Beauty Scenario Tag.” I was tagged by Denise Robinson of makeuporbreak-up. Thank you Denise for tagging and allowing me to participate. Don’t forget to check out Denise’s answers to the beauty scenario tag on her blog!
1. You have to get rid of all your foundation and you can only keep one high-end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
Drugstore pick: Rimmel Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation in “True Beige”
High-end pick: Jouer Matte Mositure Tint in “Hazel”
2. You go for and interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I am a very blunt person I do let people know when they have food on their face, lipstick on their teeth, or a boogie in their nose. I would hope people would do the same for me.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and you need a pick-me-up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Simple EM by Michelle Phan’s lip gallery- creamy color sheer lipstick in “showstopper.” This lippy is easily played down or for a more bold easy to build color.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Guilty!! Bad make-up and horrid 80’s/90’s perm. As the saying goes, “Less is more.” I would have definitely left my hair alone, I love my natural look now and wish I did then.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c)Complain to the manager and demand a refund?
D) Complain and get my refund, but I will make that cut look good. 😛