Hi lovelies!! We are back with an “un-bagging” of the April 2014 Ipsy bag, formerly known as My Glam bag. For those of you who are not familiar with Ipsy, it is a beauty subscription service. For $10 a month Ipsy will choose 4-5 items for you to test out – based on your beauty profile that you complete during registration. Not yet an Ipsy subscriber?? Check it out by clicking here.
April 2014 Ipsy “Beauty Rocks”
My bag contents:
- Coastal scents medium shadow brush. This is a repeat item for me, but Ipsy caught the mistake and offered 500 Ipsy points or a bonus item of my choice for the month of May.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide on eye pencil (travel size)- “Black Velvet”
- Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the eyeshadow- “champagne”
- Starlooks Luscious long-wear lip pencil- “Naked”
Hope you enjoyed this un-bagging and mini review of my Ipsy bag contents. Have a great week loves!!