We were nominated by the lovely Sonya of Once Upon a Glam for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you so much Sonya for nominating us for such an amazing award!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people
Now onto the fun…………..
2. Who is your makeup icon? Being Islander, I am more drawn to those with similar traits and these two lovelies are definitely it!!
3. What’s your favorite eye shadow palette? Call me crazy, but I love, love, love my Wet n Wild Comfort zone palette! I can create so many looks with this one palette, highly pigmented, and affordable….what more could you want?
4. What’s your best make-up tip? Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate—-Lips especially!!
5. Falsies or Au natural? (falsies that is) I am definitely an au natural kind of girl. I have tried falsies once and wasn’t really a fan. I will give them another chance, but I really see no point.
6. Heals or Flats? Flats all the way!! Being a busy mom of two, I need comfort & fashionable.
7. What’s your “It” accessory of the year? My Michael Kors Watch- simple, yet elegant!
8. Who is your fashion crush? Wendy of Wendy’s Lookbook, she has amazing style and fashion advice!
9. What’s your favorite reality t.v. show? Believe it or not, I don’t watch reality television- boring I know!! I have better things to do with my time.
10. Champagne or Cupcakes?
10 questions for you lovelies to answer are:
- If you can only wear one lipstick color for the rest of your life, what color would it be?
- Favorite Single shadow?
- Liquid or Gel?
- Five products you have to have in your travel bag?
- How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
- What is your signature color to wear?
- Favorite Scent?
- Best High end foundation?
- Which would you rather go without….No brows or no liner?
- To love or to be loved?
- Prettier Blog
- Cluttered Counter
- The Sassy Blog
- Beauty Candle
- All things Tashia
Have an amazing day loves!!