Hello Beauties! It has been awhile, but I am ready to rock this post and the holiday season. How about you? With that being said, it is the holidays and a perfect time to get some of your beauty wishlust items that you probably wouldn’t order for yourself. Here are my top five wish lust items:
1. What is something that all beauty lovers want? As a beauty lover, I want a place with good lighting, storage, and style to hold my beauty items. So a good vanity is a must! I hope to find something that will work for me very soon.
2. Sticking with practicality, I also want more storage for my beloved beauty items. I own the white Alex drawers from Ikea, but want something in darker color to match my furniture.
3. Beauty décor! I watch a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube and I am always envious of their beautiful décor. Obviously, my beauty area is a huge work in progress. I will make it a reality!
4. Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette is the newest edition to the Tarte palette line. If you are a matte lover, then this palette is for you.
5. DKNY Be Delicious RED: This is a rediscovered love for me! I forgot how much I used to love this scent and now it is being clearance out by Sephora! This means I need to stock up!!!!
Well loves I hope you enjoyed my wishlust items and maybe gathered some ideas for yours. I hope you have a Happy Holidays!