Hi loves! I recently received the opportunity to work with a new company that specializes in natural beauty products, BohemianBeauty Co. I met with the founder and owner, Roxanne Capparelli, who gave me history on her company, products, and how-to’s.
Each product is handmade and packaged with the utmost care. I am a total sucker for packaging. I love that Roxanne brings what the pacific northwest is about in her products from the naturalness to the smells.
I also wanted to add that I am allergic to everything under the sun. Roxanne was amazing and asked what I was allergic to cater to those needs.
Now onto a few of my favorite things ❤
1. Tangerine & Lemongrass Sugar Scrub cubes $5.00: I have really sensitive skin and also need to be careful about what I use. I have tested this scrub for over a week and my skin feels amazing. The scent is very fresh, can be strong, but I love it!
2. Neem, Almond, & Coconut Shower butter $7.00: This stuff was an instant favorite and holy grail status product! With this time of year, my skin is always dry. A week of using the shower butter, I have honestly had no need what so ever for lotion. The shower butter also pairs as an exfoliant for our lazy times 😉 Disclaimer: Neem has a very nutty smell, but I don’t notice it after application.
3. Tangerine & Eculyptus Lip balm $4.00: This is a NEW product and hasn’t even hit the store page yet! I really feel its comparable to Fresh Sugar balms except it isn’t as thick- but it doesn’t need to be…it really is that good! I apply it overnight as a treatment and my lips feel amazing the next day. This maybe a little tmi…but I am a lip picker when my lips are chapped. I haven’t picked all week!
4. Cedar, Bergamot, & Peppermint Solid Lotion $5.00: This is my next goody to try and I can’t wait!! The peppermint smell is not over powering at all!
5. Wholesome Poppy Seed Goat’s Milk Soap $6.50: 100% hand crafted and cult favorite! Was even reviewed as being a great makeup remover!
I can’t wait to try more amazing goodies from this company. Each product has been a new addition to my shower/bath time routine! Budget friendly with amazing quality…you really can’t go wrong! I suggest you go out and get you some BohemianBeauty co!
Tis the season!!! Giveaway time!! Visit Bohemian Beauty co telling us what you would love to try. Like this post
Like Makeupateers on facebook
Like BohemianBeautyCo on Facebook
Winner is Glenda Gosey!!