Hi loves! Hope you are all having a happy Wednesday! We are back with a short review on the Amara Organics: Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% With Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid – 1 oz.
Now, I am going to be honest- I think this product would be great for someone who already has problematic skin or for preventative measures!
I have been testing out this product for two months to see if I could notice a difference with my skin- with no change. When it was first received, I tested it for 30 days straight with no noticeable difference. So, I stopped using the product for two weeks- this was to test if my skin would react differently without the serum. I did not notice any difference with or without uses.
• Increases the production of collagen to bring back skin’s natural elasticity and counteract fine lines and wrinkles
• Powerful antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals to reverse damage caused by the sun, pollutants, and cigarette smoke
• Protects your skin from UV damage such as age spots, discoloration, and fine lines
• Improves skin texture to give you a smoother, brighter complexion
• Combined with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid for extra powerful anti-aging effects
You find out more about Amara Organics here.
Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% with Vitamin E & Hyaloronic Acid- 1oz can be purchased on Amaraorganics.com or Amazon. I would suggest purchasing on Amazon.com, because it is $2 dollars cheaper. Saving money is always a good thing right?
Overall, I would say it is a decent product for long term use and preventative measures and worth giving a try! Hope you all enjoyed this very short review! If you have tried something similar, let me know if the comments section!
Happy Hump Day!
*Powered by brandbacker*