Hi beauties! I love testing out products, especially from small local businesses. I have a few favorites when it comes to Natural Artisan Soap.
One of my absolute favorites soaps is from Bohemian Beauty Co. They are a small local business here in Portland with a lot of amazing products!
Check out all the great products they have to offer here.
I have also grown to love one that I found through Tomoson called Soap club. They offer different scents of soaps and the best part is, they are all natural!
- Light Tropical Citrus & Coconut Scent Exfoliates & Cleanses Your Skin
- Gently Moisturizes While Nourishing Damaged, Dry & Irritated Skin – Perfect For All Skin Types
- Premium Olive Oil Penetrates Deep Into Your Skin To Help Prevent Wrinkles & Reduces Brown Spots
- Each Bar Of Soap Contains Anti-Oxidants & Vitamins For Healthy, Hydrated & Firmer Looking Skin
- No Harsh Chemicals – No Detergents – No Preservatives – No Artificial Color – Just Natural Soap
The soap soap lasts a really long time on it’s own, but I would suggest cutting it into smaller pieces for longer use. Unlike usual soap, this gives you that clean feeling- which I love! With all the different scents, there is something for everyone. I would suggest trying the lemon coconut or the oatmeal goat milk- these are my favorite!
You can locate them here for $12.95. If you are a prime member, you can get the items rather quickly! A definite recommendation!
I hope you all enjoyed this mini review! Let me know what your favorite soap is in the comment section!
Happy Hump Day!
*Disclaimer: this item was received at a discount for an honest and unbiased review*