black friday, cosmetics, cyber monday, deals, eyeshadow, gift idea, holiday gift, holiday gift guide, HSN, jcp, jcpenny, lipgloss, lipstick, makeup, makeupateers, mascara, pretty packaging, sales, sephora, smashbox cosmetics, Smashbox.com, ulta
Happy Saturday! We are back again with another Holiday gift idea. This time it is featuring Smashbox: Art.Love.Color. Studio set. Smashbox comes out with amazing holiday sets every year.
This year Smashbox Cosmetics has partnered with artist Yago Hortel to create kits that help you push the boundaries of color. All the kits feature custom artwork from Yago himself, so you won’t have to wrap! Nothing better than a prepackaged gift…lord knows I hate wrapping!
The set includes:
– Full Exposure Mascara in Black (0.32 oz.)
– Be Legendary Lipstick in Primrose (mauve pink)
– Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Disco Rose (rich rose)
– Photo Op Eyeshadow Trio in Spectral featuring Platinum (warm nude), Bare (shimmery goldish brown) and Aubergiene (dark matte plum)
– Photo Op Eyeshadow Trio in Callback featuring Fortune (soft copper), Nude (matte soft caramel) and Cocoa (metallic deep brown)
Tips for application:
Photo Op Eye Shadow Trios: For a flawless 3-step look, apply the lightest shade all over lid. Then contour by applying the medium shade in the crease. Finally, define by lining upper and lower lashlines with the darkest shade.
Full Exposure Mascara: Starting at the base of lashes, sweep mascara up and out. Apply a second coat for added fullness and length
If you have never tried Smashbox Cosmetics, now would be a perfect time to do so. They have so many amazing kits out! If you can only try one thing, I would suggest the primer. Sephora and Ulta have $10 deals on the primer and new primer water.
Sephora deal here.
Ulta deal here.
Smashbox is also running a 25% discount for Black Friday extended through the weekend!!
- 11/30 Cyber Monday: Free Yago Bag + 25% off $50 purchases. Code HOLIDAY15
Good news! We are also giving away one of the Art.Love.Studio Kits. Check out our facebook page to enter here.
I hope you all are enjoying these holiday gift ideas! We have lots more to come, so keep an eye out! Don’t forget to enter the giveaway!
Have a great weekend!