Hi loves! Sorry I have been gone for so long. The holidays really did me in. I definitely needed some time to recoup. With the new year upon us, everyone is making their new year’s resolutions, including myself. I have come up with a set a resolution or goals for year that I want to accomplish. I figured if my goals are out there, it would help keep me accountable.
- Drink more water- I was doing really well before the holidays, but stopped. My fiance and I are doing this together. We are starting out small, by starting out at the minimum of 8 glasses of water a day. This will help get me back into my routine to drinking at least a gallon a day.
- Remember to eat all meals- I am horrible with eating full meals. I am lucky if I remember to eat one meal. To make this goal reality, I have started meal prepping for the day. I am hoping to start meal planning and meal prepping weekly. Slow and steady wins the race!
- #AttitudeofGratitude- I am learning to be thankful for the little things in life.
- More consistent posts- Sometimes I take on way too much and forget/or put off my blog posts. I love blogging and definitely want to put more time into it. We are going to be moving to a self hosted site and undergoing a redesign. New year, new blog! Well, same blog just upgraded!
- Finish 3 certification classes with honors- Not much to this one, I just need to do it, lol.
- Exercise- I usually get in about 2 days a week, but I am aiming for 4-5. I have set aside a time frame and added it to my calendar. Even if I don’t feel like doing it, I will. I even set aside work out to do at home, just incase!
- Take at least two vacations this year! We already have one planned to Washington DC in April. Hopefully, the second one will be to Leavenworth, Washington for Christmas!
This is it for my yearly goals. I will update in a month to see how everything is coming along. What are you yearly goals/new year’s resolutions?