anastasia, beauty, beauty bloggers, beauty insider, bite beauty, cosmetics, hourglass, kat von d, laura mercier, lipsticks, makeup, makeupateers, nars, sephora, sephora brand, skincare, tarte, VIB, VIBrouge, VIBsale, wishlist
Happy Monday, beauties! It is that time of the year again…Sephora VIB Sale! We all know how rare this sale is, so when it does come around-you need to take full advantage!
Beauty Insiders get 10% off, while VIB and VIB Rouge get 15%. The sale also lasts a day longer for VIB and VIB rouge. I am not really sure why they do this, but it is what it is!
I have been breaking down my list over the past couple days to make ensure that I am utilizing my discount as much as possible. The only items I think I need to minimize on are the lipsticks–what can I say, I love nudes!
Here are my first picks!
- Hourglass Ambient Strobe lighting Powder- $38.00– it has been on my list since it came out, but I haven’t been able to bite the bullet…yet!
- KAT VON D-Shade+Light Contour Palette- $46.00– I own the lorac contour palette and love it, but this palette for some reason calls to me!
- BITE beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick- $26.00 (Sweet Cream)-I own three of them already, and I must say the formula is amazing. I just love having more wearable/everyday shades.
- BITE beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick- $26.00 (Sake)– This color is totally a Kylie Lip color!
Okay, I think I have a bit of a problem. I didn’t realize I picked five of the BITE beauty lippies. The three additional colors are honeycomb, sake, and sugarcane. After a bit of analyzing, I will be removing these lippies from my wishlist.
5. Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder- $44.00– I have been on a major highlight kick the past month or so and this one is absolutely gorgeous!
6. Sephora Collection Rouge Balm SPF20-$12.50– My name is Jacki, and I am a lip balm-a-holic!
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit- $40.00– This palette has great value and quality! I just need to get one, like yesterday!
8. TARTE: Tarteist Lip Paint (Fomo)- $20.00– Can you guess why I like this color? Sadly, it is a VIB rouge exclusive for the time being. I need to patiently wait or spend an obscene amount of money to be eligible.
9. NARS: Narsississt Cheek Studio Palette- $65.00– This has been on my wishlist since Christmas time. I want it, but do I NEED it?
10. NARS Audacious lipsticks- $32.00(Anna, Anita, and Barbara)- I own one of the audacious lipsticks and absolutely love the formulation.
11. NARS Blush in Oasis and Impassioned- $30.00– I currently own one highlighter, one blush, and one bronzer from NARS. I am in love with the formula, but not the price point. I figured now was a better time than any to purchase some.
12. TARTE: Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette $42.00– what can I say? Fueling my highlight addiction!
13. TARTE: Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation-$39.00– I love light weight foundations with medium to full coverage. I also love this foundations has an SPF of 15. Although, this is on my list, I am going to get color matched and sample before I make the choice to purchase the full-size.
What do you have on your Sephora loves list?