Happy Tuesday, beauties! I am back today with a mini review and sunglasses haul from Sunglass Warehouse. I first heard about Sunglass Warehouse from my fellow Makeupateer, Gaby from BeautybyGaby, she absolutely raved about them. Of course, I had to give them a shot!
- All sunglasses are $20 or less. I have yet to find a $20.00 pair.
- Hundreds of styles to choose from
- All lenses are made with UV400
- Free shipping with a purchase of $25.00 or more, under $25.00 it’s on $3.95
- No hassle returns!
One thing I absolutely love about the Sunglass warehouse website, is the ability to search the variety of glasses. You can search by lens type, frame shape, and best sellers. I have a really flat nose with literally no bridge to hold up glasses, so I am only able to wear a certain type of frame.
Here are the pieces I chose:
- Magdalena #7021- black/silver frame with smoke lenses
- Dew #18816- white/silver frame with Smoke lenses
Winthrop #2642 toroise frame with blue mirrored lenses
- Honey #6040- Matte Black/Gold Frame with Grey lenses
- Canary #65830 tortoise frame with amber lenses
You can even choose different colors with different style lenses to make the glasses really unique to your style. I have worn Dew and Canary almost everyday since receiving my shipment. The quality in of the glasses are great. With most glasses I purchase, the handles start to come loose. This is not the case with the two pairs I have been infatuated with from Sunglass Warehouse.
I think I am obsessed because I made another order about a week ago! I can’t wait for the package to come in. Keep an eye out for some summer posts featuring the glasses. I highly recommend this website. Check them out! Let me know your favorite shades. Don’t for get to #THEWAREHOUSE.
*Products for free for an unbiased and honest review*