Hi loves! I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far. We are back today, because we were nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely That Geeky Girlfriend. I believe this is our third nomination for this award. Thank you to all who have nominated us! We’re honored!
About The Award
• The Liebster Award exists by bloggers for bloggers. It’s a way to show your appreciation for the blogs you love and help other people find them.
• “Liebster” comes from German origin and can translate to mean: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart, and boyfriend.
The (Official) Rules
1. Thank the person that nominated you, & link back to their blog.
2. Display the Award on your blog. (in your post and/or a widget)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs with under 1000 followers to receive the award.
6. Create a new list of questions for the nominees to follow.
7. List these rules in your Award post.
8. Inform each blogger of the Award nomination.
1. What era/year/decade do you think you should have been born in? I was born in the 80’s. It’s an era that I loved growing up in and wouldn’t change it for the world.
2. What’s the last book you read? Confidence Code
3. What movie or show do you absolutely refuse to watch? I am always willing to give new shows or movies a shot, but movies like the Conjuring- are big no, no’s for me.
4. If you have to choose between playing up your lips or eyes, what do you choose? My eyes definitely! My lips are big enough and do not need attention called to them, lol.
5. What’s the coolest pet name you’ve thought of or had? Stitch, from Lilo & Stitch. Our cat acts the exact way. He can be totally sweet at times, but can also be a little @$$&*(0.
6. If makeup wasn’t a social norm, do you think you’d still do it as often? I think I totally would! I love playing and creating. Plus, I don’t do for anyone else, but myself!
7. Do you think you do your makeup for you, for social perception, to impress women, or to impress men? My bad!! I totally answered this on questions 7 -_- “I don’t do for anyone else, but myself!”
8. If you had to remove 3 items from your normal makeup routine and could never use them again, what would you get rid of? Mascara, foundat
9. What mythical creature would you love to meet and/or own? I would probably want to meet a mermaid. Only if they are like Ariel 🙂
10. If you could live in the reality of any book, movie, or TV show, which would it be and why? My fiance always says that I live in Jacki-land. I guess I like living in my own reality.
11. What do you think is the most overrated song? (current or ever, your choice) Whip and Nay-Nay and any Adele song
My 11 randoms
- I am originally from Guam
- Mother of two
- I lived in Germany for 5 years
- I am a compulsive returner (yes, I know! Horrible habit)
- I am a mother of two beautiful girls
- I am a Disney fanatic
- I am obsessed with purses
- I collect penguins 🙂
- Alex and Ani are my weakness
- I am an islander who is allergic to pineapple—I know, I know! Horrible!!
My questions for them 🙂
- What is your greatest achievement thus far?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Where was your last vacation?
- Finding Nemo or Finding Dory?
- What is your favorite quote and by whom?
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Walking dead or Fear the walking dead?
- Favorite book?
- Three things you can’t live without?
All of you ladies are amazing and definitely deserve this! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better through this award.
Have a happy Thursday, beauties!