beauty scenario tag
Hello beauties! its ERIN, I’m so excited to do this tag! I’ve been seeing it all over YouTube and thought I would jump in and do this beauty tag!! Hope you all enjoy reading it! XOXO
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
High End: For high end I would definitely have to with my Makeup forever HD foundation. I love how this foundation has build-able coverage ( I am all about full coverage) and what I love about this foundation is gives you a flawless look without looking cakey, and it’s very photogenic as well. I also love this foundation because I have combination skin ( More on the oily side) and it doesn’t leave me looking like a grease ball at the end of the day.
Drug Store: My holy grail drugstore foundation that never lets me down would have to be L’Oreal true match foundation. I absolutely love this foundation! very build-able coverage and I also love the fact that this foundation does not make me look so greasy by the end of the day.
High End: Makeup forever HD foundation
Drug store:Loreal true match foundation
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I am the kind of person where I put myself in the other persons shoes, and I would definitely want someone to tell me if I had something in or on my teeth. Even though interviews can be awkward and embarrassing and it is, I still would want someone to tell me if i had something in my teeth.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick, which one do you go for?
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a sucker for lipstick! I love anything bright, dark or nudes. But when I am not feeling myself and need a pick me up I would have to say that I would go for my Urban decay revolution lipstick in the color venom! this lipstick is amazing! I cant say enough about it! smooth and easy application and its so moisturizing at the same time! I always get compliments when I wear this lipstick
wearing urban decay venom
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Oh man, I was just starting to get into wearing makeup when I was a teenager. Sadly I was into that whole trend where everyone wore that thin line of white eyeliner what a MESS! lol, So I definitely would’ve changed that and probably to my hair more, I don’t think I really did much with my hair most the time it was natural.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lot hair cut but they hear you wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave, call your mum and cry hysterically b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund.
My hair is seriously one of the most important things on me, I would probably smile and say thank you than call my mom crying. I would feel bad being upset in front of the hairdresser, but than again I don’t think would let that whole situation happen. I would notice if she would start to cut my hair short and say something before it happened.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
The do it all pallet I would probably pick would have to be my “that’s heart pallet” from BH cosmetics, I love that it comes with a highlighter and bronzer for contouring. and the colors in it are beautiful, they have nice neutral colors if you don’t like anything too crazy, and they also have nice bright colors if you want a pop of color in your daily look. This pallet is so affordable and the shadows are so pigmented. Perfect fpr someone who doesnt want to splurge on an expensive pallet
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Ive been watching alot of the beauty scenario tags on YouTube, and I must agree with “its Judy time” and “April Athena 7” I would really hope that my makeup brushes were safe, because I have so many different brands of brushes it would be hard to replace them. Having to go to all the different sites and stores to repurchase,
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you haven’t noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs
To me makeup is a materialistic thing, and my friendship with someone is way more important to me than something that I can replace with money. You cant replace a friendship, but you can replace makeup!
Well Lovelies, I really enjoyed doing this tag. So I tag all of you beauties reading this! can’t wait to see all of your answers XOXO